Saturday, May 4, 2013

Quatrefoil Blessings!

Hi, everyone!  After a couple of crazy-busy weeks, I am so happy to play along in a challenge this morning!  The Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast is to choose an item from the YUMMY Godiva Chocolate online store, so I chose these sunflower chocolate decorations for my inspiration.  I used the Quatrefoil Pattern Design die from Our Daily Bread designs along with a sentiment from the Sweet William - Small set.  The Prima flower was ivory, but a few sprays of 'Lemon Zest' Glimmer Mist gave me just the color I wanted. The "Fanciful Flourish" swirl by Cheery Lynn Designs was in leu of the olive ribbon in the photo. The white pearl center of the flower was replaced by some cocoa colored pearls by Zva Creative.  When it was all put together, I used my fave 'Pearl' Glimmer Mist all over.

ODBD 'Quatrefoil Pattern Die', 'Sweet William - Small', Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a very blessed weekend!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

Cathymac said...

Gorgeous, Angie! Love the design and the glimmer! Hugs!