Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Dinoroar Birthday


Hi, everyone!  For my card today, I combined the Sketch Challenge with the Color Challenge over at Splitcoast.  I do not have any of the new Stampin Up colors yet, but the closest I could find are So Saffron, Glorious Green, and Island Indigo, with the dessert option of punches or dies...I used a ticket corner punch.  The stamp set I used is one of my fave kid sets, 'Dinoroar' from Stampin Up.  This is a birthday card for one of my nephews who loves dinosaurs.  The dino's were stamped with Stazon Jet Black, fussy cut, popped with foam tape, and water-colored with the challenge colors.  The background scene was sponged over scratch paper and the banners were cut with a paper trimmer and by hand.  Wow, no dies on this one! :)


Thanks for stopping by!!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

No comments: