Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Divinity Designs LLC September New Release

Hi, everyone! Welcome to the first of two releases this month by Divinity Designs LLC (stay tuned on the 15th for part two!)  To see all of the new products, amazing designer samples, plus info on how to win some goodies, check out THIS POST.

Here are the items featured in my samples for today:






My first card features the 'Rooted in Christ' stamp set, along with the following items: 'He Shall Be Called' Background stamp, Pennant Flags Dies, Double Stitched Pennant Flags Dies, Pierced Rectangles Dies, Matting Rectangle Die, and the A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer Dies set.  For my card design, I began by stamping the tree image in Stazon Jet Black, colored the image with markers, then clear-coated everything with a clear glaze pen (as a resist).  The background was sponged, then the tree was masked with scratch paper.  The 'He Shall Be Called' stamp was inked with craft ink, then stamped over the entire panel.  The panel was cut out with the Pierced Rectangles Dies, then the edges were sponged with craft.  Antique brass brads. linen thread, and the sentiment panel were added for finishing touches.  I am so excited that for once the vision in my head was transferred to paper just like I wanted!!!



My second card reminds me of the area in which I am so blessed to live....open farm fields, blue skies, vintage trucks, etc.  I used the awesome new Slimline Pierced Frame Die with a gorgeous leaf pattern from the Festive Fall Slimline Paper Pad.  The images and sentiment are from the 'Loads of Love' Stamp/Die Duos set.  The other dies used to create this scene are as follows: Slimline Grasses, Slimline Curvy Slopes, Slimline Clouds, Treat Tags, Double Stitched Pennant Flags, and the Slimline Card Base.


Thanks for hanging out with us today!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

No comments: