Sunday, September 20, 2020

Birthday Roses

Hi, everyone!  For my card today, I've combined the Featured Stamper Challenge (congrats to Patti aka pepperann! I cased this beautiful card for the awesome layout and die cut edge.) along with Saturday's Inspiration Challenge.  This week's Inspiration Challenge site is Soft Surroundings.  I absolutely fell in love with this Analisa Skirt....the red roses against the ivory lace and aqua blue....yummy!!!!  For my card, I used a stamp set from Divinity Designs LLC called 'Rose Bouquet' along with the Decorative Vase Die, Leafy Edged Borders Dies, Pierced Rectangles Dies, Matting Rectangle, A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer Dies, and a blue pattern from the Shabby Rose Paper Collection. The rose image was stamped in Stazon Jet Black, fussy cut with paper snips and a craft knife, colored with rose pink and red markers, then popped up with foam tape.  
Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

No comments: