Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Donut Worry, Be Happy!

Hi, everyone! It's time for another fun Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoast!!!  When I first saw the sketch, I immediate thought of a donut, so I used the 'Sprinkled with Love' Stamp/Die Duos set by Divinity Designs LLC...I love this set because of the punny sentiments and delish matching designer paper, Sweet Shoppe Paper Collection!  The donut was stamped twice; the icing layer was fussy cut and sponged with red ink and paper pieced onto the 2nd which was cut out with the custom die.  The red layer was coated with a clear glaze pen, but the camera did not capture the shine.  The sentiment was cut out and matted with the Sentiment Strips with Layers Dies; other dies used were the Pierced Rectangles, Matting Rectangle, Pierced Circles, Circles, and A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer.  I was lucky to have baker's twine which matched the gingham paper.  This will go into my birthday stash.



Thanks for visiting with me!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

Robyn Stiffler said...

donuts are good, your card full of fun!