Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Spring Garden

SplitcoastStampers.com Sketch Challenge 805
Hi, everyone! It's time for another new Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoast!!  This week's layout has so many possibilities, but I'm happy when I'm able to make a quick, clean and simple card!  For my card, I chose one of the first Stampin Up stamps set I ever bought, Spring Garden, plus the following dies from Divinity Designs LLC: Double Stitched Rectangles, Double Stitched Ovals, Ovals, and Clouds and Raindrops (cloud stencil). This was a quick and easy card....simple stamping and simple die cutting.  The fanciest thing about it is the butterfly, on which I used the 'Rock and Roll' technique to highlight the colors of the wings.

Stampin Up 'Spring Garden'; Divinity Designs LLC Custom Dies: Double Stitched Rectangles, Double Stitched Ovals, Ovals, Clouds and Raindrops; Card Designer Angie Crockett


Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a pretty card Angie - love it. Great colours and wonderful stamping
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine