Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Celebrate Life

SplitcoastStampers.com Sketch Challenge 806
Hi, everyone! It's time for a new Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoast!!  I've been having fun digging into my older Stampin Up sets.....some of them haven't seen ink in over a decade.  The image I have used for this card is from 'Feathered Hope' and the sentiment is from 'So Many Sayings'.  I'm in love with Lemon Lime Twist plus I'm gaga over gingham, so I used a piece from the Gingham Gala paper pack.  The image was stamped with Stazon Jet Black, partially watercolored, partially colored with markers, and the sky was sponged.  The sentiment and mat were punched with the Word Window punch.  Coral baker's twine was used to match the coral ribbon in the image and some irridescent sequins were used as a finishing touch.

Stampin Up Feathered Hope and So Many Sayings; Card Designer Angie Crockett


Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

A gorgeous card Angie and a wonderful use of the sketch. Love the sweet bird pulling at the string on the basket :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine