Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Top Ten Faves from 2019

Happy New Year, everyone!  I pray a wonderfully blessed year ahead for all of you!!

Looking back on 2019, there were quite a few cards/projects which I created which I would like to share again with you.  Last summer I was honored to be chosen for the Dirty Dozen group at Splitcoast Stampers....my term lasted six months and none of those projects were published here since the Dirty Dozen gallery each month is prepared for Fan Club members only.  I will be showing those creations here a little at a time throughout this next year.  Just wanted to give you a tease about that....but for now, here are my fave ten from those that were published here and in my galleries.  

(If you'd like the details, click the card title to go to the original blog post.)





















Thanks for visiting with me once again!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

No comments: