Saturday, January 4, 2020

Birthday Wishes

Murale Design Vector Flower Pattern
Hi, everyone!  This week' Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from Murale Design....it didn't take long to find many photos which inspired me, but I chose this awesome flower burst pattern with gorgeous colors.  For my card, I used the Flower Burst Stencil and Big Birthday Bolds stamp set, both from Divinity Designs LLC.  I love how quick and easy this card was to make!!  I cut a panel with the Pierced Rectangles Dies, stenciled three colors of aqua over the stencil, stamped the greeting, matted the panel in black, then added three black pearls to finish.

Divinity Designs LLC: Big Birthday Bolds, Flower Burst Mixed Media Stencil, Pierced Rectangles Dies; Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous use of the inspiration pattern Angie - this is a stunning card, and I love it
Blessings
Maxine