Sunday, December 29, 2019

Whoooo Loves You?

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Susan Roberts aka rainy....congrats, Susan!!  I fell in love with this awesome card from Susan's gallery, so I am case-ing it today. For my version, I chose a kraft card base and the 'Who Loves You' set from Divinity Designs LLC.  Due to the direction of the tree limb, I had to switch the layout to the other side.  After stamping the images, the owl and limb were highlighted with pencils and a white pen.  The edges of the card base were sponged for added interest.

Divinity Designs LLC Who Loves You?; Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun CASE Angie - love that owl image, and you have coloured it beutifully
Blessings
Maxine