Thursday, November 28, 2019

Grateful

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!  May all of you be filled with gratitude for the countless blessings we receive each and every day! To show my gratitude to you, my little band of faithful readers, I will randomly choose someone (sorry, US only) from the comments in this post to receive some blog candy (crafty supplies and cards created by me).  You have until Sunday, December 1st, to comment.  I will post the winner's name and ask you to email me.

Now, on to today's card.  You all know that I am obsessed with alcohol inks.  I created an AI panel on Yupo paper, using red, orange, a bit of green, and gold mixative, then die cut the leaves with the Divinity Designs Custom Stitched Leaves Dies (retired) and edged each with a gold marker.  The sentiment from 'Hello Friend Stamp/Die Duos' was gold embossed then cut out with the Double Stitched Ovals Dies.  The background panel was stamped with the Wood Background then cut out with the Double Stitched Rectangles Dies.  Gold cord and gold sequins tied everything together.

Divinity Designs LLC: Wood Background, Hello Friend Stamp/Die Duos, Custom Dies: Stitched Leaves, Double Stitched Ovals, Double Stitched Rectangles; Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

2 comments:

Donna DeWitt said...

Hi Angie - I love watching your site and love that you used retired products. Not everybody can always afford to have the newest items every month. Keep inspiring us! Happy Thanksgiving!

Rebecca JS said...

The leaves are beautiful! I love your card designs! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!