Thursday, September 19, 2019

Part of My Story

Hi, everyone!  Today I would like to share a quick and easy card which was created for my niece's birthday.   I found this Wrinkle Free Distress panel in my stash, then added pewter embossing using three different stamp sets from Stampin Up: Part of My Story, Organic Grace, and Pressed Flowers.  Wisteria ribbon was added (bow tied with a Bow Easy), along with lavender pearls.  Since the background panel was already done, the embossing and finishing touches only took about fifteen minutes or so....yay!!

Stampin Up Organic Grace, Pressed Flowers, Part of My Story: Divinity Designs LLC Pierced Rectangles Dies; Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

2 comments:

bensarmom said...

Angie,
This is a gorgeous card!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a delicate and beautiful card Angie - love it
Blessings
Maxine