Tuesday, September 3, 2019

One of my Peeps!

Hi, everyone!  After creating my last barnyard card, I had some 'parts and pieces' laying on my desk from the 'Barn Dies' set from Divinity Designs and I envisioned a chicken!  I grabbed some red and orange scraps, cut the comb with the hay die and the beak is the cut-out piece from the barn door....if you can't visualize it, take a look at the die set HERE.  The two panels were cut out with the Double Stitched Squares Dies, the sentiment is from 'Hogs and Kisses', and the gingham bow was tied with a Bow Easy.  I was so happy to find a large googlie eye in my eyeball stash!!

Divinity Designs LLC: Hogs and Kisses, Barn Dies, Double Stitched Squares Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What wonderful and fun use of your scraps Angie - I love it.
Blessings
Maxine