Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Happy Birthday Roses

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Olga Jewell aka memorykeeper....congrats, Olga!  Wow, what a fabulous gallery!  Most of her gorgeous cards would take me several days to recreate....her gallery is flower heaven!!  I chose this beautiful card to case because I loved the curved corners and clean layout with the corner flowers.  Once I cut my card base with the Divinity Designs Custom Rounded Rectangles Dies, I saw this piece of designer paper (from the Romantic Roses Paper Collection) with the pretty roses in the corner and decided to use it instead of stamping the flowers.  The designer paper was cut with the Double Stitched Rounded Rectangles Dies, then sponged on the edges.  For the sentiment, I used the 'Happy' Stamp/Die Duos set, along with the Double Stitched Rectangles Dies.  Chocolate pearls were added on two corners to coordinate with the chocolate sentiment and sponging.

Divinity Designs: Happy Stamp/Die Duos, Double Stitched Rounded Rectangles Dies, Rounded Rectangles Dies, Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, Romantic Roses Paper Collection, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting!!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC Angie Crockett

No comments: