Saturday, February 23, 2019

Divinity Designs February Color Combo


Hi, everyone!  Today I would like to share a card which was created for the February Design Team Color Challenge over at Divinity Designs.  For my card, I used no stamps, which is unusual for me!  Here are the items from Divinity Designs used to create this birthday card:  Pastel Paper Pack 2016, Large Letters Dies, Large Numbers Dies, Scalloped Rectangles Dies, Pierced Rectangles Dies, and the new 'Flourishes' Mixed Media Stencil. I was thrilled to have satin ribbon which matched the designer paper so well, so I made the card look like a gift with the crossed ribbon; the bow was tied with a Bow Easy.

Divinity Designs: Pastel Paper Pack 2016, Flourishes Stencil, Scalloped Rectangles Dies, Pierced Rectangles Dies, Letters Dies, Large Numbers Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,

Divinity Designs Designer Angie Crockett


1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card Angie - love the colours!! So exquisitely used on this gorgeous creation
Blessings
Maxine