Saturday, January 26, 2019

Lose Yourself In Nature

Hi, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from the Sherwin Williams site....I chose this wallpaper sample....the colors and silhouette really spoke to me!  For my card, I chose the 'Find Beauty' set by North Coast Creations.  The stamp was inked up with lime green and wisteria to match the sponged background.  This panel was actually my second try....I first used lime and gray as in the photo but it did not look good at all, so I chose a smoky purple instead...I could have finished the original, but it is very likely that I would never send it to anyone. Once the panel was sponged and stamped, it was cut out with a tall rectangle die from the Divinity Designs Custom Lever Card Layers Dies set. Purple sequins and baker's twine were added as finishing touches.

North Coast Creations Find Beauty, Divinity Designs Custom Lever Card Layers Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,

Divinity Designs Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Angie this is gorgeous - love the tall panel and the fabulous colours.
Blessings
Maxine