Sunday, August 5, 2018

Day Two of Dare To Get Dirty Challenges!

Hi, everyone!  The stamping marathon continues over at Splitcoast for Fan Club members.  For the next week, I will be posting multiple cards per day...just wanted to warn you! :)

For my first card, I have combined the Featured Stamper challenge with the DTGD18kittie747 challenge.  Dani Dziama is this week's featured artist and I chose this gorgeous card from her gallery to recreate.  I have always loved the 'Dahlia' stamp from ODBD since it's so easy to cut it apart and pop up the layers for dimension.  The image was white embossed three times, sponged in yellow and coral, fussy cut, then each layer was popped up with foam tape.  The background panel was cut out with the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Die then the Dahlia image was embossed with clear powder.  The sentiment is from 'Sentiments Collection'.

ODBD Dahlia Single, ODBD Sentiments Collection, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

My next card was created for the DTGD18twinshappy challenge.  The leafy pattern from the ODBD 'Beautiful Boho' Paper Collection was cut out with the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies and shaped with the ODBD Custom Leafy Edged Borders Dies.  The stamps are from the 'Sweet As Perfume' set.  The frangipani image was stamped in Stazon Jet Black, water-colored, then fussy cut and popped up with foam tape.  Small pearls were added to the centers and yellow baker's twine was added to the top.

ODBD Sweet As Perfume, ODBD Custom Leafy Edged Borders Dies, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

This card was created for the DTGD18Edna15 challenge.  The yellow circle is a piece of brushed cotton fabric from my sewing stash.  I chose the 'Daisy' set from Stampin Up since I wanted a big solid flower image, plus I haven't used this set in over ten years!  Before stamping on the fabric, I created a cardstock sticker with my Xyron to adhere to the back of the fabric.  This stabilized the fabric both for stamping and die cutting, even for fussy cutting (bumble bee).  The card base was embossed with a honeycomb folder.  I used these ODBD Custom Dies: Pierced Circles, Circles, and Inspiration Words.  Other than getting red ink all over my hands somehow (rolls eyes), this was very fun!!

ODBD Custom Inspiration Words Dies, ODBD Custom Pierced Circles Dies, ODBD Custom Circles Dies, Stampin Up Daisy, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: