Saturday, June 9, 2018

Live, Laugh, Love

American Ninja Warrior Hosts Matt Iseman and Akbar Gbaja-biamila
Hi, everyone!  I have a confession.....I am totally addicted to American Ninja Warrior!!!  Not only are the obstacle courses very challenging and the athletes are all amazing, but I love to hear each of the contestant's stories, plus the announcers make it even more fun!  Why am I bringing this up, you ask?   Recently Akbar Gbaja-Biamila (one of the announcers) wore the most beautiful blue suit with a yellow shirt under it.  Each time the camera pointed at Akbar, I wanted to run to my stamp room to make a card!!!!  When I saw the Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast, I knew that today was finally the day that the inspiration came to life!  This week's Inspiration site is Lang by Calendars.....this gorgeous blue and yellow calendar jumped right out at me!!  For my card, I chose one of the floral prints from the ODBD God's Beauty Coloring Pages, colored the flower centers with yellow then coated them with a clear glaze pen.  The flowers were water-colored with Brilliant Blue ink.  Once the leaves were colored with an Old Olive marker, the center of the coloring page was fussy-cut out and the panel was popped up on foam tape over a Barely Banana panel which was cut out with the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies.  The word dies are from the ODBD Custom Inspiration Words Dies set and the tiny hearts are from the ODBD Custom Umbrellas Dies set. I will also be submitting this to the May Fan Club 'Mother May I?' Challenges since I will be saving this for my Mom's birthday....these colors will melt her as they did me!!

ODBD God's Beauty Coloring Pages, ODBD Custom Inspiration Words Dies, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, ODBD Custom Umbrellas Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Angella this is exquisite - love your colours and the your colouring of the hydrangeas is perfect. A real beauty.
Blessings
Maxine