Sunday, November 19, 2017

Two Quick Cards for Featured Stamper

Hi, everyone! This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is one of my ODBD designer sisters, Helen Gullett aka HelenG.....congrats, my Sistah Stick!!!!! (Our team at Our Daily Bread designs lovingly call each other 'Breadsticks', hence the 'Sistah Stick'!) What an awesome gallery Helen has, full of Bible Journaling, Mixed Media, Clean and Simple, and more...I finally decided on this gorgeous card since I need to force myself to do more ink techniques.  I needed to make a thank you card for a friend at work who has been helping me with a difficult transition to a new position there, plus she is just plain awesome as a human being and I want her to know how much she is appreciated!!  For the background on my card, I used the Ink Spritzer technique (on a craft sheet since I didn't have a page protector) with Pink Passion and Blackberry Bliss inks.  The butterflies are from the 'Trois Jolies Papillons' set by Our Daily Bread designs, the sentiment is from 'Sentiments Collection' cut out with the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Pennant Flags Dies set.  The image panel was cut out with the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies.  Since I forgot to add some ink splatters like on Helen's card, I added some sequins instead.

ODBD Trois Jolies Papillons, ODBD Sentiments Collection, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Pennant Flags Dies, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, Card Designed by Angie Crockett

The second card I cased from Helen's gallery is this gorgeous card. I loved the layered trees and thought it would be perfect for a masculine birthday card! The trees were stamped with an un-named stamp from Inkadinkado in Certain Celery, Old Olive, and Mossy Meadow.  The sentiments from the Stampin Up set, 'Happy Everything' were stamped in Mossy Meadow and Certain Celery.  The panel was cut out with the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies.  Some linen thread was added to match the Crumb Cake card base.

ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, Stampin Up 'Happy Everything', Tree Stamp By Inkadinkado, Card Designed by Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: