Thursday, October 19, 2017

Pink Birthday Chicken

Hi, everyone!  This week's Ways To Use It Challenge over at Splitcoast is to feature a pink animal on your card.  Since I needed a birthday card for one of my nieces, I chose the Stampin Up set, 'Hey Chick!' and colored her tail and top feathers with pink.  The white panel was dry embossed with a bubble folder then cut out with the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, matted with the ODBD Custom Rectangles Dies.  The image panel was cut out with the ODBD Custom Stitched Ovals Dies and matted with the ODBD Custom Ovals Dies.  I finished it off with some pink sequins and pink baker's twine which I just bought at JoAnn's yesterday...talk about perfect timing!!  I will also be submitting this to the Falliday Fest LMcAree 'Birds of a Feather' Challenge.

SU Hey Chick, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, ODBD Custom Rectangles Dies, ODBD Custom Stitched Ovals Dies, ODBD Custom Ovals Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fin and fabulous card Angela - love the pink additions to the chook!
Blessings
Maxine