Sunday, September 3, 2017

Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Chris Smith aka inkpad.....congrats, Chris!!  Wow, what an awesome gallery!!  I had a piece of Bo Bunny designer paper picked out for my niece's birthday (who loves Japanese designs) but needed help coming up with a card design.  This gorgeous card gave me the jump start I needed!  I changed the strip from right to left and used a die cut instead of strip of cardstock, but used the matted oval design for my sentiment.  I decided to cut some flowers to match the cherry blossoms in the paper. Here are the items from Our Daily Bread designs used in the making of my card: 'Beauty' stamp set, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles and Pierced Ovals Dies, ODBD Custom Ornate Ovals Dies, ODBD Custom Bitty Blossoms Dies, and the ODBD Custom Flower Lattice Die.

ODBD Beauty, ODBD Custom Bitty Blossoms Dies, ODBD Custom Flower Lattice Die, ODBD Custom Ornate Ovals Dies, ODBD Custom Pierced Ovals Dies, ODBD Custom Ovals Dies, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning card Angie - love the drama of the black die cut over the coloured paper
Blessings
Maxine