Saturday, August 12, 2017

I Love You A Hole Lot!

Hi, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from the Houzz website.....this photo reeled me in with the fun donut with sprinkles.....I could use one of those donuts with my coffee right now! :)  For my card, I am using the 'Sprinkled with Love' Stamps and Dies set by North Coast Creations.  The donut was stamped in black, the sprinkles were highlighted with markers to match the inspiration piece, then I used a clear glaze pen to completely cover the icing area.  The extra sprinkles, in matching colors to the markers, were cut out with the ODBD Custom Beverage Cup Dies.  The panels were cut out with the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies.

NCC Sprinkled With Love Stamps and Dies, ODBD Custom Beverage Cup Dies, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful card Angella - love the simple but striking design, and the punny greeting!
Blessings
Maxine