Saturday, July 22, 2017

Inspired Tropical Birthday

Photo from Cuaros Pinterest Board
Happy Saturday, everyone! This week's Inspiration Challenge is to find inspiration from the Cuaros Pinterest Board.....I just about fell outta my chair when I saw this amazing piece!!  I was hoping to find some inspiration to help me with my brother in law's birthday card and this was absolutely perfect!  The silhouettes and sentiment from 'Bon Voyage' were stamped in Stazon Jet Black (plus extra sponging in black at the bottom), a die from the ODBD Custom Circles Dies set was used for the mask and reverse mask for sponging the scene, then the panels were cut out with the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies.  I did not add any embellishments so that it would look like framed art.  I will also be submitting this to the July 'Time To Relax' Fan Club challenge....what's more relaxing than a tropical sunset?!

ODBD Bon Voyage, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, ODBD Custom Circles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Beautifully done, Angella.

kiwimeskreations said...

That inspirational piece is stunning, and your CASE of it is perfect. An awesome card Angella
Blessings
Maxine