Sunday, July 9, 2017

Birthday Hibiscus

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Ann Greenspan aka yaleann7....congrats, Ann!  I chose this beautiful card for inspiration today to help me create a birthday card for my niece later this week.  I have used the following items from Our Daily Bread designs:  ODBD Custom Vintage Flourish Pattern Dies, ODBD Custom Vintage Labels Dies, ODBD Custom Ferns Dies, ODBD Custom Hibiscus Dies, and ODBD Custom Bitty Butterflies Dies.  I did add a sentiment panel and Razzleberry ribbon; the sentiment is from the 'To My Favorite' set.

ODBD To My Favorite, ODBD Custom Hibiscus Dies, ODBD Custom Ferns Dies, ODBD Custom Vintage Flourish Pattern Dies, ODBD Custom Vintage Labels Dies, ODBD Custom Bitty Butterflies Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

LOVE your colour usage on this Angella - the die cut trellis overlay is so soft and feminine, and the bold pop of colour in the flower and foliage are the perfect contrast.
Blessings
Maxine