Sunday, October 23, 2016

The Love Of God Guides Every Good

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Bev Polen aka guneauxdesigns.....congrats, Bev!!!!  I chose this amazing card....the sunset and sponged scene really drew me in!  For my card, I started by cutting a rectangle panel with the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, then stamped the scene with the North Coast Creations 'Deer Silhouette Greetings' set.  The sentiment is from an Our Daily Bread designs set, 'St. Patrick's Day'.  The scene was sponged using masking.  This was a very quick and easy card....this one is for my nephew's birthday next week.

NCC Deer Silhouette Greetings, ODBD St Patrick's Day, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me today!

Blessings,

ODBD and NCC Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful scene you have created here Angie. Love it
Blessings
Maxine