Sunday, August 14, 2016

Double Feature for Featured Stamper

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is amymay98....congrats, Amy!!  I couldn't decide on just one card, so I created two!!  My first card was cased from this beautiful CAS design.  I used an upcoming set from Our Daily Bread designs (Aug. 17), called 'Thanks a Melon', the ODBD Custom Watermelon Dies set, along with the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies for both cutting and dry embossing.

ODBD Thanks A Melon, ODBD Custom Watermelon Dies, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

My second card was based on this awesome monochromatic card.....I loved the simple but striking layout!  For this card, I have used the 'Sending You Sunshine' set by Our Daily Bread designs (avail. Aug. 17), along with the 'Rope Background', ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies and ODBD Custom Pierced Squares dies.  The image and sentiment were stamped in Stazon Timber Brown, then Baked Brown Sugar was used to color and sponge the scene.  The wavy thread is actually thick baker's twine which was unwoven into three strands.  I originally chose to unwind it so it wouldn't be so thick, but then I fell in love the waviness of it!!

Sending You Sunshine, Rope Background, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, ODBD Custom Pierced Squares Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

Irish Cherokee said...

Both cards are cool Angie. love the sentiment on the second one.

Hugs and Blessings,
Jim