Sunday, July 31, 2016

The Stamping Marathon Continues!

Hi, everyone!  Along with quite a few Dare To Get Dirty Challenges, I was able to create a card for the Featured Stamper challenge over at Splitcoast.  This week's artist is one of my fave Aussie's, Helen aka helekins....congrats, Helen!  My hubby and I are counting the days to next year's cruise vacation, so I was instantly drawn to this beautiful card, plus it was perfect to use stamp_momma's DTGD challenge as well. (Can't share any DTGD challenge details...you have to sign up for the Fan Club first!) Since the monthly Fan Club theme for July is 'This Land is My Land', I will submit my card to that thread as well since this is another vacation themed project.  Since my palm tree scene was horizontal, I flipped her layout to the side, but it is still basic rectangles.  This is the Happy Retirement set by Our Daily Bread designs; also used were the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles and Pierced Ovals Dies.  The background was sponged and the trees colored with markers.

ODBD Happy Retirement, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, ODBD Custom Pierced Ovals Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

My next card is for the DTGD vasunshine challenge.  This is my first attempt using Colorburst watercolor powder....not the greatest result but I kept my first try since I couldn't stand to make more of a mess than I did with the first attempt.  I will definitely break out the craft mat next time! lol!  The items used in my card are all from Our Daily Bread designs: stamps from Vintage Bird Labels, ODBD Custom Vintage Labels Dies, ODBD Custom Trellis Strip Die (trimmed down to fit the top panel), and the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies.

ODBD Vintage Bird Labels, ODBD Custom Vintage Labels Dies, ODBD Custom Trellis Strip Die, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

My next card is for the DTGD UnderstandblueA challenge.  I love this new 'Birdhouse' set....the baby birds remind of Suzy's Zoo characters!  Along with the Birdhouse set, I also used the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Squares Dies, ODBD Custom Rectangles Dies, and the ODBD Birthday Brights Paper Collection.

ODBD Birdhouse, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Squares Dies, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, ODBD Birthday Brights Paper Collection, Card Designer Angie Crockett

The last card for this post was created for the DTGD susieaustralia challenge.  The new ODBD Custom Art Deco Die was cut from white cardstock, then cut in half to be used as a border on each side.  The center panel (Prima designer paper) was stamped with the 'Bookmarks-Prayers' set, then the word die from the 'Many Blessings Stamp/Die Duos' was added at the top. Paper piercing was added before popping up the center panel.

ODBD Many Blessings Stamp/Die Duos, ODBD Custom Art Deco Die, ODBD Prayer Bookmarks, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me today!

Blessings!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: