Sunday, July 24, 2016

Celebrate!

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Jen Carter....congrats, Jen!  I chose this awesome card for inspiration to help me to create a birthday card for my brother in law. I have used the following items from Our Daily Bread designs in the making of this card: Patriotic Paper Collection, ODBD Custom Celebrate and Wish Dies, ODBD Custom Sparkling Stars Dies, ODBD Custom Leafy Edged Borders Dies, and the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies.  I chose the striped paper so that I may also join the Ways to Use It 'Simply Stripes' Challenge this week.

ODBD Patriotic Paper Collection, ODBD Custom Celebrate and Wish Dies, ODBD Custom Sparkling Stars Dies, ODBD Custom Leafy Edged Borders Dies, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: