Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Happy Birthday, Cowboy!

Hi, everyone!! I've combined this week's Sketch Challenge 594 with Color Challenge 584, which is curry, pumpkin, watermelon, plus your choice of green for dessert (I hope adding a neutral brown is okay).  Instead of circles, I changed the shaped elements to stars since they went with the cowboy theme.  This is a birthday card for one of my nephews.  I have used the following items from Our Daily Bread designs in the making of my card:  Ride 'Em Cowboy, Wood Background, ODBD Custom Sparkling Stars Dies, and ODBD Custom Double Stitched Stars.  The medium sized die-cut star was turned into a button with a hole punch and strip of leather.

ODBD Ride 'Em Cowboy, ODBD Wood Background, ODBD Custom Sparkling Stars Dies, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Stars Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: