Sunday, January 10, 2016

Your Mercies Are New Every Morning

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Gunilla aka gunilla.holmqvist. Congrats, Gunilla!!!  Wow, what an amazing gallery....I'm in love with her creative clean and simple style!!!  I chose this beautiful card to case....loved the cut out words, loved the aqua/purple/green color combo and the birdie was a perfect touch!  I am using one of the new Bible journaling stamps from Our Daily Bread designs, Your Mercies, along with the greenery flourish from the Belles Vignes set around the edges.  Since I do not have a journaling Bible, I have been creating bookmarks and cards with the journaling stamps.  The Your Mercies stamp was stamped twice in Stazon;  the largest bird and all of the words were fussy cut and popped up for dimension onto the rectangle base which was sponged in aqua and the 'Belle Vignes' vines stamped on the edges.  The dimensions of this card are 6 x 3-1/2...good thing I have lots of 12x12 cardstock in my stash!

ODBD Your Mercies, ODBD Belles Vignes, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me today!

God bless!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

2 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Stunning Angie!! Love the soft blue with the vines around the edge!! Gorgeous color scheme and design with your signature piercing along the edge. Gorgeous my friend!
hugs,
Chris

Kelley said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love the colors and the card layout!!