Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Wishing You Success!

Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge 575
Hi, everyone! This week's Sketch Challenge 575 at Splitcoast is a fun one.....I love clean and simple sketches!! Instead of a circle, I used a star, plus I flipped it to the left side. For my card, I used the ODBD Custom 'Wishing' Die, a sentiment from 'Wishing Words', some stars from the ODBD Custom 'Sparkling Stars' Dies, curved die from the ODBD Custom 'Leafy Edged Border' Dies, and two patterns from the ODBD 'Patriotic Paper Collection'. The sentiment was heat embossed in white onto the navy blue card base. For the Wishing die, I used stars to dot the I's since the dots would have been near invisible against the designer paper. The curved star panel was created by using the 'non-leafy' curved die from the ODBD Custom 'Leafy Edged Border' Dies; after making the first cut, the die was lined up again parallel to the first cut...very easy if you use re-positional tape.

ODBD Custom Wishing Die, ODBD Custom Sparkling Stars Dies, ODBD Custom Leafy Edged Borders Dies, ODBD Patriotic Paper Collection, ODBD Wishing Words, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

Dorcas98 said...

This is a great Card!! I love it!! Will you share how you made the curvy star banner?