Saturday, January 2, 2016

Watercolor Wishes

Happy Saturday!   This week's Inspiration Challenge is to find inspiration from The Wildlands Etsy store which features the coolest modern watercolor art.....I chose this gorgeous butterfly for my inspiration piece.  For my card, I made a negative die cut mask from the ODBD Custom Fancy Fritillary Dies set, used both sponging and watercoloring (with Pearl Glimmer Mist instead of water), then added some splatters of turquoise after the mask was removed.  I used the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Circles Dies and ODBD Custom Circles Dies to emboss around the butterfly.  To finish the card, I added paper piercing, baker's twine, the ODBD Custom 'Wishing' Die and the 'Wishing Words' set for the sentiment.  I will save this for one of my many nieces' birthdays coming up.

ODBD Custom Wishing Die, ODBD Custom Fancy Fritillary Dies, ODBD Wishing Words, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Circles Dies, ODBD Custom Circles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting today!

Have a blessed weekend!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: