Thursday, January 14, 2016

Spring Wishing Well

Hello, everyone! This week's Ways To Use It Challenge at Splitcoast is to share what your little piece of the world is all about. I live in farm country....it's 'mostly' quiet except for when the four-wheelers come out to play or the cows next door get a little 'randy'! lol!!! My card today is very green, which is what my neighborhood will look like come spring! For my card today, I used the 'Wishing Well' set by Our Daily Bread designs, along with the Gingham Background stamp, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Circles Dies, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, and ODBD Custom Clouds and Raindrops (for sponging clouds).

ODBD Wishing Well, ODBD Gingham Background, ODBD Custom Clouds and Raindrops Dies, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Circles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

Robin said...

I just love the gingham background Angie!!! Your clouds really add to the Wishing Well and your tag!