Saturday, January 9, 2016

Mint Chocolate Refuge

Happy Saturday, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from a Winter White Pinterest board......I fell in love with the color combo from this photo of hot cocoa, so I used mint green, espresso brown, and a touch of light blue in my card.  The 'My Refuge' stamp is one of seven new Bible Journaling stamps from Our Daily Bread designs.  Since I do not have a journaling Bible, I made a card instead.  The stamp was inked in mint green, then the scripture was colored in brown with a marker before stamping onto white.  Once the panel was trimmed, light blue and brown were sponged around the edges.  The border die is from the ODBD Custom Beautiful Borders Dies set and the little flowers on the card base were stamped with the Boho Love set.  To mimic the cocoa sprinkles from the photo, some brown ink was spritzed over the image.

ODBD My Refuge, ODBD Boho Love, ODBD Custom Beautiful Borders Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me!

Have a blessed weekend!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

2 comments:

Marilyn Mathis said...

Your cards are always gorgeous. I seldom comment but they are so beautiful and I enjoy every time you post. Hugs.

halomom said...

I love these new Bible Journal stamps. You made a lovely card with this one!