Sunday, January 17, 2016

Birthday Wishing Well

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is a 'miniatures' expert, Minnur!  Wow, there are so many shadow boxes, cards, and creative projects to look at in her gallery.  I loved the country feel, sunflowers, and rich colors of this gorgeous shadowbox, so I incorporated those colors and some country elements in my card.  For my card, I clear embossed the Honeycomb Background on the mustard card base, cut a banner from the ODBD 'Blooming Garden' Paper Collection, cut the sentiment panel from the ODBD Custom 'Pennants' Dies set, stamped the 'Wishing Well' image onto a panel cut with the ODBD Custom 'Ovals' Dies, stamped the bee from the 'Butterfly and Bugs' set, then cut him out with the ODBD Custom 'Butterfly and Bugs' Dies set.  Other than the added pearls, this card is flat and should mail easily. 

ODBD Wishing Well, ODBD Honeycomb Background, ODBD Butterfly and Bugs, ODBD Custom Butterfly and Bugs Dies, ODBD Custom Pennants Dies, ODBD Custom Ovals Dies, ODBD Blooming Garden Paper Collection, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: