Saturday, November 14, 2015

Chickadee Birthday

Happy Saturday, everyone!  Today's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from Angela Maine's Christmas Pinterest Board......I loved the kraft /pine cone/ twine combination in this photo.  For my card, I have used the following items from Our Daily Bread designs:  You Will Have Refuge, Wood Background, ODBD Custom Chickadee Die, ODBD Custom Pinecones Dies, ODBD Custom Lovely Leaves Dies, ODBD Custom Beautiful Borders Dies, ODBD Custom Ovals Dies, ODBD Custom Pennants Dies, and the ODBD Custom Clouds and Raindrops Dies (for sponged clouds).  This will be a birthday card for my brother, who is a nature lover.

ODBD You Will Find Refuge, ODBD Custom Chickadee Die, ODBD Custom Ovals Dies, ODBD Custom Pennants Dies, ODBD Custom Pine Cones Dies, ODBD Custom Lovely Leaves Dies, ODBD Custom Beautiful Borders Dies, ODBD Wood Background, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

Cards By Jan said...

Hi Angie...LOVE your card...this bird has always been one of my favorite...

I am trying to find the blog...its gone...I am suppose to have a card for the day up...and can't even find the blog...thanks hun!