Sunday, August 2, 2015

Count Your Blessings

Hi, everyone!  This is Dare To Get Dirty week over at Splicoast....a week full of special challenges for Fan Club members only.  I can share the details of each card, but not the details of the challenges....if you are a Fan Club member, you will know by the keyword.

This card is for Lydia's first challenge (DTGD15UnderstandblueA).  This card took me waaaaaaay out of my comfort zone!  I rarely use any 'messy' techniques, but for this I swiped four different stamp pads directly to the cardstock, then flicked water drops all over, then flicked some Glimmer Mist droplets as well.  The butterfly image and sentiment are from 'Boho Blessings' by Our Daily Bread designs.

ODBD Boho Blessings Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

God bless!

NCC and ODBD Designer Angie Crockett


No comments: