Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Gate of the Lord

Happy Saturday!!  Hope you all had a very blessed Thanksgiving!!  After a couple of days of "down time", today is the day for stamping!!  Yesterday's Friday Free 4 All Challenge at Splitcoast was to use your 'leftovers', any embellishments you've had for a long time...I have an entire storage container full of pearls which I bought five or six years ago, plus I dug in to my hoarded stash and chose one of my fave designer papers from the Memory Box 'Butterfield' collection.  I have combined today's Inspiration Challenge, which is to find inspiration from the 'Sur La Table' online store.....I chose these nested planters, which reminded me of an iron gate.  For my card, the gate was cut out of metallic cardstock with the ODBD Custom 'Gilded Gate' Die Set, the scripture verse is from 'The Gate', (both will available from Our Daily Bread designs on Dec 1).  I did not want to cover up the gorgeous paper too much, so only added piercing, a few die cut clouds, and pearls for embellishments. 

ODBD The Gate, ODBD Custom Gilded Gate Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting!!!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett