Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Metallic Masculine Stars

Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge 513
Hi, everyone!!!  I was planning to make a birthday card for my nephew, using the 'Reach for the Stars' set and ODBD Custom 'Sparkling Stars' Dies from Our Daily Bread designs, so when I saw the Sketch Challenge at Splitcoast today, I just had to play along!!!  All of the metallic stars were cut out with the 'Sparkling Stars' Dies, the sentiment from 'Reach for the Stars' was copper embossed onto white, then sponged with gray.  The background is AWESOME new designer paper from Our Daily Bread designs, called the 'Winter Collection 2014'......each of the 12 designs appears to be metallic but are easy to photograph since they do not reflect light like shiny or metallic papers.......Michelle Laycock designed this paper pack......she is a genius!!!!

ODBD Reach for the Stars, ODBD Custom Sparkling Stars Dies, ODBD Winter Collection 2014 Designer Paper Pack, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So very cool!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is such a fun masculine card Angie!! I so love your combo of patterns and how you used the stars and die cut out the center!! I am sure it will be so appreciated!! I hope all is well dear friend!!
hugs,
Chris

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Commented on this on SCS but wanted to see it closer! Love your copper & gold star frames and your piercing always makes me go "wow". And I love seeing your comments (you're always first, lol). Have a great day, Angie!