Wednesday, October 22, 2014

God is Good All The Time!

Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge 511
Hey, everyone!!! Eeek, I haven't stamped in over a week.....I was going through withdrawal!! I'm behind on my birthday list, so I had to get back into the groove, especially when I saw the Sketch Challenge at Splitcoast.  This is a birthday card for my nephew who loves the color red. I LOVE this sentiment....I may wear out this stamp!! Both the clock and sentiment are from 'God's Timing' from Our Daily Bread designs and the dies I used are from two coordinating sets, ODBD Custom Matting Circles Dies and ODBD Circle Ornaments Dies.

ODBD God's Timing, ODBD Custom Matting Circles Dies, ODBD Custom Circle Ornaments Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Before I go, just want to remind you that the Autumn and Thanksgiving stamps and dies from Our Daily Bread designs are on sale this week.....check out the details HERE!!

Thanks for visiting!!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

Lyn said...

Such a beautiful card <3