Monday, August 4, 2014

You Will Never Walk Alone

Hello! Happy Monday!! Today's Clean and Simple Challenge is to choose a card from the amazingly talented and super creative Tenia Sanders-Nelson's gallery....congrats, Tenia, for being featured this week! You know that you are a ROCK STAR in my book!! I had not seen this awesome card before and I fell in love with it, so, after I quit giggling over it, I had to case it today! I used the 'Walk with Jesus' set and 'Christian Faith Collection' designer papers, both from Our Daily Bread designs.

ODBD Walk with Jesus, Christian Faith Designer Paper Collection, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Praying that you have a fabulous week!!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awwwwww......thanks for the kind words, dearie!!! LOVE your card!!! Thanks for CASEing me today.....it means a lot!!! :)