Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Life is Better in Flip Flops

Splitcoast Sketch 451
Hi there!!! This week is Sketch Challenge #500 over at Splitcoast....wow, 500!! The challenge is to choose a sketch from 400-499...I chose number 451 since I love CAS and I love banners. Instead of using designer paper for the banners, I stamped my own with 'Flip Flop Fun' and 'Life is Better' from Our Daily Bread designs, then colored each with sponge daubers in blue, blue-green, and green ink. To match the flip flop image, the card was embossed with a Polka Dot embossing folder. I will also be submitting this to five Dare to Get Dirty Challenges. I don't know if I will be able to complete all 49 challenges this week, but I'm definitely making a dent so far....yay!!!

ODBD Flip Flop Fun, Life is Better, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!!

Blessings,
ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: