Monday, August 11, 2014

Just Married and Punny Notecards

Hello!!  With my two cards today, I have completed 46 of the 49 Dare to Get Dirty Challenges!  Tonight is the deadline....I hope to combine the last three when I get home from work today.

For my first card, I have used several items from Our Daily Bread designs: ODBD Custom Ornate Hearts Die Set, ODBD Custom Beautiful Borders Die set, Chalkboard Fan Background, and Wedding Blessings.  The hand-made flower was made with a Martha Stewart punch which had to be dusted off before using...eek!! I thought about making a bow with the black embroidered ribbon, but thought it might look too cluttered. I used every black, grey, and white button from my stash....looks like I need to go shopping...darn!! :)

ODBD Ornate Hearts Dies, ODBD Beautiful Borders Dies, Wedding Blessings, Chalkboard Fan Background, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Next up is a set of four notecards, with a belly band to hold them together.  Instead of sharing photos of all four of them, I cropped the four images and combined them into one.  Each one has some sort of bling, whether it be stickles, glitter pen, or pearls. The stamps I used for the sassy notecards are from 'Very Punny' and the sentiment on the belly band is from a hostess set, the name of which I forgot to write down.




Thanks so much for visiting!

God bless!

Angie Crockett from BodyMindSpiritandStamps.blogspot.com

No comments: