Sunday, August 3, 2014

Flip Flop Fun!

Hello!  Today's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Debby4000....congrats, Debby!!  I chose the design of this beautiful card to case.  I have combined this challenge with a couple of the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges as well....since there will be a total of 49 challenges for DTGD this week, there is no way I will be able to make a card for each one since I have to work, so combo it will be!!!  The sentiment and little flip flops I used are from a new set from Our Daily Bread designs, called 'Flip Flop Fun'; I also used the ODBD Custom Flip Flop Dies to cut out the flip flops.  Each was watercolored, dotted with stickles, then popped up over a Naturals White card which was scored with my Scor-buddy (the scored lines were lightly inked with Sahara Sand to make them more visible.)

ODBD Flip Flop Fun, ODBD Custom Flip Flop Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks again for visiting with me!!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: