Saturday, August 30, 2014

Emboss Resist Doily Blessings

Happy Saturday!!!!!  Today's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find a photo from Audrie's Inspiration Pinterest board......I loved the colors of this photo and incorporated them in my card.  The doily and sentiment I used are from 'Doily Blessings' from Our Daily Bread designs (available Sept 1st).  The doily was clear embossed onto white cardstock, then using the embossing resist technique, I sponged green, yellow, peach, and pink inks onto the white cardstock.  After matting the panel, the edges were paper pierced with a template and the piercing around the doily stamp was freehand.  The paper button in the center was cut with the ODBD Custom Doily Dies set (also available Sept 1st).  Pearls and baker's twine were added for embellishments.  I will also be submitting this to the Friday Free4All Challenge, which was to use one little button on your project.

ODBD Doily Blessings, ODBD Custom Doily Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me!!

God bless!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: