Sunday, August 3, 2014

Dare to Get Dirty Challenges

Hello!!  I have three cards to share with you for today.  Each of these are for different Dare To Get Dirty Challenges over at Splitcoast Stampers.....if you are a Fan Club Member, this link to the challenge thread will work.  If the link doesn't work for you, that means that you NEED to join the Fan Club because you are missing out on so much fun stuff and access to the Dirty Dozen gallery each month.

For my first card, I used a brand new set from Our Daily Bread designs, called 'Anchor the Soul'.  The image, anchors, and sentiment were stamped in Navy Blue, the 'Fishing Net Background' was stamped with Sahara Sand, and everything was sponged with Sahara Sand as well.  The navy twill was repurposed.....it came tied around a stack of washcloths......score!!   The little anchor was fussy cut, tied onto the ribbon with some linen thread.  While I had the linen thread out, I decided to pierce an extra hole at each corner and do some hand-stitching.  I will save this for my hubby's birthday in a couple of months....good thing he doesn't read my blog! :)

ODBD Anchor the Soul, Card Designer Angie Crockett

My next card features part of the image from the 'With Deepest Sympathy' set by Our Daily Bread designs.  I used a reversing stamp to stamp the reflection.  The scene was colored with sponge daubers and ink pads on the solid parts and markers on the detailed part.  The verse is from 'Scripture Collection 10', also from ODBD.

ODBD With Deepest Sympathy, Scripture Collection 10, Card Designer Angie Crockett

My last card for today was fun to make.....haven't made a window card in a while!  The window, curtains, and valance were cut out with the ODBD Custom 'Window' Die Set, the foxglove image is from the 'Bloom' set, the sentiment is from 'Ornate Borders Sentiments', and the designer paper is from the ODBD 'Rustic Beauty Collection'

ODBD Custom Windows Die Set, Bloom, Ornate Borders Sentiments, Rustic Beauty Designer Paper Collection, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me today!!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: