Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Birthday Blessings

If you are looking for the ODBD July New Release post, please scroll down one post or click here.

Hi, everyone!! I'm loving the Sketch Challenge today over at Splitcoast....it was simple enough that I was able to make a card before leaving for work...yay!! I did flip the sketch to the side but tried to keep it as close as possible. This will be a birthday card for one of my nephews....he's past the "cutesie" style of cards so this one is a little more mature. The sentiment is from the ODBD set, "Special Boy" and the designer paper is also from Our Daily Bread designs, called "The Rustic Beauty Collection".

ODBD Special Boy, ODBD Rustic Beauty Designer Paper Collection, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me!

God bless!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: