Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Thoughts of You

Hi, everyone! Today's Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoast is a CAS sketch....woo hoo! I had time to whip something up before work this morning!! The scrap piece of ODBD "Blushing Rose Collection" designer paper which I used a couple of days ago worked perfectly for this...I love when that happens!! The "Rose Bouquet", also from Our Daily Bread designs, was stamped in Stazon Timber Brown, then colored with markers and fussy cut with scissors and a craft knife, then adhered over the designer paper panel.  I would have popped the image up with foam tape, but loved the idea that I could mail this one without extra postage...yay!! :)

ODBD Rose Bouquet, Blushing Rose Collection, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett


No comments: