Monday, June 16, 2014

God Bless You

Hi, everyone!  This week's Clean and Simple Challenge is to choose an card from Harriet's gallery (hskelley) to case.....I chose this beautiful card.  I used ivory instead of white for this card, but kept the design the same. The sentiment I used is from the new "Rose" set, the butterfly is from the Butterfly Stamped-by Mini, and the designer paper is from the "Blushing Rose Collection".....all from Our Daily Bread designs.

ODBD Rose, Stamped-By Butterfly Mini, Blushing Rose Designer Paper Collection, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Before I go, I wanted to remind you about the free shipping special  going on this week at both Our Daily Bread designs and their sister company, North Coast Creations....no special code necessary....woo hoo!  All US orders through 6/20/14 qualify for free shipping and international customers will receive $5 off of your orders instead!!!

Thanks for visiting! Have a great week!!

Blessings,