Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thankful Daisies!

Hello there!  Today I would like to share a birthday card which I made for a dear friend.....this "Daisy" stamp from Our Daily Bread designs is my go-to stamp for so many cards....I love it!!  After stamping the daisy image, I covered it with a mask (which I cut out from scratch paper), then sponged a soft purple around the outside edges to give it a bit of a glow. The rest was colored with markers.  The sentiment is from "God Loves You" (retired set).  Another fave of mine is the "ODBD Fence Die"  ....I use it every chance I get!  I will be submitting this card to the Central Theme "Gratitude" Challenge...a Fan Club Members Only challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.


Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,


1 comment:

Kim said...

Lovely, Ang! I can see why you'd want to grab that daisy stamp a lot. Very nice image! Goes well with the fence!